It's time to blast your way to victory in EarlyGame's June League of Legends Tournament. When is it, and how can you get yourself that hundred bucks? Here's everything you need to know...
A couple of months ago, we had a crazy-as-Fork Fortnite tournament (Forknite?), giving out a ton of prizes. Now, it's League of Legends turn. Why? Well, because if you could play League of Legends, why the hell would you play Fortnite? Here are the details, there's a hundred bucks on the line so make sure to get in quick! Oh, and invite your friends as well... so you can own their asses and take home your share of our €100 prize pool!
Give Us the Deets, Man!
Well, the big detail in question is the prize pool: €100 up for grabs, split between our first, second and third place winners. That's €50 for our winner, €30 for our second-placer, and €20 for the geezer who comes third. We think that for no entry price, and a fun-ass night, this is a pretty exciting deal-sweetener!
We're running our tournament through Battlefy once again. Why? Because it's awesome, stop asking questions. All you have to do is join up to our Discord, make a Battlefy accountand join our tournament, subscribe to EarlyGame+, and bang! It's time to own your opponents' a$$, and win yourself that sweet-as-sh*t prize money. You wanna join in? Yeah, we know you do...
Wanna join? Click the picture to join!
So, that's it, it's time for you to jump into our June 2022 Tournament - a 1v1 League of Legends extravaganza!
- When? Saturday, June 25, 2022, at 18:30 CET (be signed up, online and checked in from 18:00).
- Where? Well, you need an EarlyGame+ account, to have joined our Discord, and to have registered on Battlefy!
- Why? Because it'll be a whole load of fun, there's €100 at stake, and of course, you want to show off how f**king awesome you are to all of your friends!
- How? Well, obviously through Battlefy, but remember to read all of the rules on both Battlefy and our Discord.
- Don't Forget! The full set of rules is listed on the Battlefy – read them thoroughly, you don't want to get disqualified!
Make sure to sign up and have everything sorted for registration, which is 18:00 CEST on Saturday, June 25 (2022, a-durr). We'll be waiting for you, and we'll be hyped!